miércoles, noviembre 02, 2005

Dear readers:

I am going on an adventure...

I am not sure when I will be back, but be sure that I will be... before snowfall. (ha ha)

I will try to stop in and visit you at your "homes" when I can, but I am curbing my use of the internet to early morning and late night rounds. Period.

Hernán Lara Zavala gave a talk last night that moved me to this, or maybe it was Quinto's beautiful poem, or something deeper and darker... I don't really know. But I was struck by one of those Carpe Diem moments.

It is a writer's job to write, and to complete the cycle, one must publish, but, for now, I will not be publishing what I write. Not here. Not now.

If you should feel so moved, please visit, email, call... I am not going to be incomunicada (Tuesday night "dates" can be kept;) and please feel free to peruse my archives here or at www.cuentocuentos.blogspot.com (where I may still drop a few poems here and there... even if most of you probably won't like them)

The big question, of course is, will I be able to resist narrating my mundane existence in lieu of another much more tantalizing one?

That remains to be seen.

This is all for now, cryptic though it may be.

I love you all, every single one of you.

besitos...

7 Comments:

Blogger Oscar said...

Cryptic indeed (and that's to say the least), but I'll refrain from further enquiring.

I'll stay in touch so we can still be able to discuss the intricacies of tongues and their usages; and I hope that we can "see" you around the common blog every now and then. Remember that we still have a novel in progress there.
Hugs and kisses

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger Solentiname said...

Te vamos a extrañar y de fijo seguiremos en contacto.

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger Eli F. said...

You will be greatly missed, aunque te aseguro que el alejamiento temporal puede ser sumamente reconfortante para vos. See you around, anywho!

8:44 p.m.  
Blogger andro said...

Well, I would not like to carry the blame if you go for long. We'll be here.

12:38 p.m.  
Blogger Floriella said...

Enjoy your time away, but be back soon. Just as Quinto says, we'll all be here waiting.

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

I'm not really back, but y'all know by now what is up.

Diviértanse en la segunda convención y por favor, alguién me tiene que mandar una foto de Quinto y de Oscar porque quiero VER! y Oscar me está jugando sucio;)

besos a todos. y a la nena de Yuré!!!

10:09 a.m.  
Blogger L. YURÉ said...

Jolines! Suerte literaria en "vivir el momento".

3:53 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home