miércoles, noviembre 17, 2004

Help!

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors... (Goes without saying... but for the sake of copyright laws... The Beatles)

It was bound to happen, eventually, being that two wheels are suddenly my only form of transportation. My chain popped off, and my hands, after several washings, still retain the tenacious remnants of chain grease. I was, of course, incapable of fixing the problem myself, enter cute, swarthy bike-fixing boy at the IV bike shop. But, alas, he knew of no bike self-fixing workshops in the area. Someone will know. I crave independence and I can't even fix my own f-ing bike. Some sorry excuse for a feminist I have turned out to be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

claro que te ayudo. todavia recuerdo varios trucos bien utiles. we will have our very own snotty girl bike repair workshop, howsoever you may choose to associate the preceeding nouns and adjectives. hasta proto, compa: espero la grasa.

7:44 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home