martes, noviembre 29, 2005

Mirá vos

I really hadn't searched, but since I am fiddling with final details and I had forgotten a few names of important things (like nightclubs... unfortunately almost all have changed). I stumbled upon this.

It looks like they are still using the same tourism photos from 15 years ago
. But, it did make me smile.

And strangely, I have remembered just about everything correctly.

The other fun thing I came across was this dictionary of Argentinismos explained for Spaniards... I wonder if there is one of Mexicanismos, or vice versa... clearly I haven't looked very hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Solentiname said...

Ese diccionario me hubiera sido de mucha utilidad cuando anduve por asshá, porque aunque se supone que hablaban español, no les entendía nada. Les rogaba: "en español CNN por favor".

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger L. YURÉ said...

Ilana, me agradó la solución que el autor propone de mejor aprender inglés (sobre la cual se cuestiona si el de Norteamérica o el Británico).

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

Sole te digo... genial.

Yuré, como anduve en la última pujanza de este parto, no tuve tiempo de llegar a esa parte, sabés lo que buscaba? nombres para el pan... es que bolillo y telera son nombres mexicanos de tipos distintos de pan, pero no me acordaba de los nombres rioplatenses y eso que viví literalmente en una panadería... (clearly I was blocking something out).

12:50 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home