domingo, noviembre 27, 2005

Wishes for this day

I wish that it were easier, that this life didn't hurt so much.

I wish that I could sleep instead of having this heavy sickness in the mouth of my stomach.

I wish that I could slip through this world unnoticed, untouched, unscathed and that I would never, ever be the cause of pain.

I wish I could go back and have a do-over.

I wish that talking about it made it better.

I wish that it didn't have to be this way.

I wish that comfort were enough.

I wish that I didn't care so much, still.

I am full of wish, I know, I wish I didn't need so much, to wish so much, to ache so much for everything that I have and everything I have lost, gone forever, my innocence.

3 Comments:

Blogger Solentiname said...

My wish is that you didn't have to wish for numbness or for these things... :(

8:31 a.m.  
Blogger L. YURÉ said...

Entonces, el geniecillo de la lámpara desapareció malhumorado, gritando: "Dije tres deseos o ninguno, adiós!".

9:05 a.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

Sole,
numbness would be so nice right now :(

Boys, thanks for the smiles even if fleeting today.

Sorry I am not more loquacious, but my tear ducts have depleted all my energy for the day.

7:51 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home