jueves, noviembre 24, 2005

For what I am most thankful

My baby






Note: she sleeps peacefully since 6 this evening. She consumed six electrolyte popsicles, and managed to keep them down. When she is ready to eat again she will have Cherry Jello and two different broths from which to choose: turkey and chicken.

I am thankful for being reminded of how lucky I truly am that my child is generally so healthy, and that she has been holding up so amazingly well through all this turmoil. And that she is so loving and beloved. (I could go on and on, but I won't).

2 Comments:

Blogger Solentiname said...

Siempre me ha parecido increíble como mientras todo USA celebra thanksgiving, el resto de América sigue como si nada. Tenemos tanto de USA y eso no nos ha permeado. A la vez, me encanta ese momento de refelexión que les genera, ese pensar, aun en los peores momentos, en que somos, afortunados. A big hug Ila to you and I.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

Vieras que es la única "fiesta" que me gusta.
Este año ha sido muy extraño, diferente a lo normal, pero no la pasé mal del todo.

9:04 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home