miércoles, agosto 31, 2005

Uniform Grey

It occurs to me that I should structure my procrastination in such a way that it is a regimented activity. Ok, maybe not. We all know I am totally incapable of sticking to a routine... I find them suffocating. However, I think that I may indeed try to do more audio posts (despite the wretched quality), if only to feel a little like special agent Dale Cooper, whispering sweet nothings of cherry pie into his then ultra-high-tech stenographer's dream of a recording device. Sigh. Can you tell I have a lot of work to do? And no direction? Of course in my case, I am much more eloquent in the written form, so I'll limit myself to a sort of scrap book of songs that are bouncing around the empty space that is my cranial cavity.

this is an audio post - click to play

3 Comments:

Blogger ilana said...

Gracias Tugo, ojalá que me pudiera yo acompañar... musicalmente...

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

A Sarah Harmer fan in the US nice to see. Good job on the song too, you can hold a tune.

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

Thanks David,
The big secret is that I wish I were Canadian:)

2:11 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home