miércoles, marzo 16, 2005

Laura, you are a brilliant woman...

And so... was ever thus, a girl in full command of her faculties. Of course, she grins, all you really need are a few good girlfriends...
To think, all I had to do was change to an open-source web-browser and all my formatting woes are over.

Thanks, my lovely Laura, sister-in-crime. (Never fear...I'll write all the bad stuff that you are not;)

And to the rest of you. Don't fret, I promise to not do this ever again.

Sadly, posting pictures is still not simple, despite my flickr account. But as soon as I start procrastinating, or stop doing my work... now wait which one is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

7:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Aw shucks. You look so pretty!
(brillianty deleted my other comment, whoops!)

7:59 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home