miércoles, marzo 09, 2005

no time to write I'm busy writing

Ach. Can't take time to process personal thoughts... must get work done. Must...

Took five minutes to amuse myself with (procrastinatory) test on values, resultant score: Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08... that's right laissez-moi en paz...

I have almost finished, but had to leave novel half-way until other work is done. My social horizon looks frightful. Well. I have a performance tomorrow night, which, if we don't pull it together, at least the church acoustics will be favorable. (Dirty secret- I love churches... not to practice religion... but the meditative qualities inspired by the architectonic structures, what can I say, I fell in love with the mangled bloody cristo yacentes so many years ago). And I give an exam on Saturday morning (evil, evil and not our choice) which means that I have exactly six days to pull a decent paper out of thin air before I turn into a pumpkin and leave the country (yay!) And then, now that I have license plates, I can drive, madonna and child, to visit the Saint of Assissi displaced.

Nothing else exciting to report.