lunes, febrero 27, 2006

Our day in song

I was just pondering the thought of buying a PC for I. because she loves math, and received some math programs for her birthday. Plus, she absolutely may not have my computer to fiddle with, so it looks like I am going to have to do something about it. (Clearly hoping for donations from my friendly neighborhood computer maven will do no good).

So, I am slogging through the arduous task of transcribing handwritten notes (yes, I still take most notes by hand) in order to hand in a progress report for a class (now two weeks late) when I. exclaims, "can I sing a song and listen to it on the computer?" she is totally into blogging (frightening thought, I know) but we have fun. So even though the rain and stormy forecast of the day had my mood just as stormy and miserable, there is always a little piece of light to make me laugh (and get over even my own misery).


this is an audio post - click to play


this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Blogger Solentiname said...

prettyful!!:)

1:09 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

I think I have created a monster!! :)

9:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home