martes, septiembre 20, 2005

More bizarre love triangulation

As we all know, this here blog is a democracy... or at least an oligarchy, which means... your wish is my command (within the realm of the reasonable and legal). In fact, I don't even require a quid pro quo because frankly giving is a much nobler endeavour than receiving (or at least I tell myself that because I am really bad at receiving). Anyhow, due to the technological limitations of this (ha ha) genre... I opted for the version that Frente did in 1994 seeing as how the techo-rhythm was not only an improbability, for me, but a virtual impossibility. I will have you know, though it doesn't matter, that there was a time in my life (I was 11?) that I really liked New Order, but then I have always had somewhat eclectic tastes in music, back then I would have been as likely listening to Vivaldi's Four Seasons (spring was my favorite, followed by autumn), Don McLean's "American Pie" (I think I spent that summer listening to it over and over and over until I memorized all eight minutes of the lyrics) Billy Joel's Innocent Man album, Beethoven's fifth (this was pre-ultra violence phase), Jimmy Cliff's The Harder They Come (hold overs from my wasted youth;), Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven", INXS, or Debbie Gibson (hey! I was 11, what do you want from me?). Yeah, random. There is a DJ in my brain that is on constant overtime, but I'm told that I am not the only person that thinks in song lyrics. I comfort myself with this fact. Anyway...here goes:

this is an audio post - click to play

4 Comments:

Blogger L. YURÉ said...

Imagino que en tu barrio los vecinos esperan ansiosos a que te bañes por las mañanas. Lo digo por el promisorio deleite de escucharte cantar bajo la ducha.

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

¿Cómo supiste que me encontraba justo al umbral del baño, afinando mis vocales para el concierto matutino? Qué bueno que no lo decís por la hediondez imaginada;)

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Solentiname said...

Nunca la había oído, pero me ha gustao.

12:52 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

¡algo hay que hacer para levantarte el ánimo, mujer!

4:01 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home