miércoles, noviembre 24, 2004

7 virtues (and 7 vices too:(

Here are my seven virtues to be considered:
1) I am cute
2) I am funny
3) I have hair that lets me hide behind it
4) I am generous
5) I am just
6) I generally care about others
7) I kick some kitchen booty

BUT... these are mediated by my seven vices (which if judged in mathematical terms of *absolute value* are significantly weightier)

1) I am narcissistic
2) I am cocky
3) I can't stop myself from inflicting self-imposed physical damage
4) I am selfish (not materially but in a deeper more personal sense)
5) I am obstinate (and downright ornery)
6) I have low sense of self worth (and yes, I am extremely contradictory)
7) I am indecisive

=

Treatise on why I suck. I fall in love with love. I don't do what is in my best interest. I don't listen to good advice, but I often listen to bad, self-serving advice. I am hurtful to people that love me. I am impatient. I can't make myself listen to reason when reason doesn't allign itself to my desires. I procrastinate. I am repetitive to the point of nausea. I lend myself to bouts of melancholy when by all accounts the world is still good.

Guess it is good that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I can be thankful that I still have a chance to fix all of these problems as I am not dead yet!