martes, julio 17, 2007

7 wishes for a rainy evening

Not in order of importance

1) I wish I weren't so damn impulsive

2) I wish that good, sexy shoes weren't so expensive everywhere in the world

3) I wish that I could have an extensive full body massage

4) I wish that I didn't feel compelled to give so much away

5) I wish that I weren't in love with the butterflies

6) I wish that I were at home, snuggling with my baby girl and kissing her cheeks

7) I wish that I were on the beach, lolling in the sun, with a lotion-slathering other handy

5 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

8) I wish that I could finish my book before the sun returns

9:47 p.m.  
Blogger Solentiname said...

maybe if we find a mexican star and let the disney song do the rest... es cuestión de tiempo. Solo tiempo.

6:09 a.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

FT: good luck!

Sole: Ay, Ale... ojalá... veremos.

7:14 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

¡Es cierto!! ¿Por qué los zapatos bonitos son tan caros???

Hitch your wagon to a star.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

Liliana... estoy de veras deprimida respecto a los zapatos aquí en la ciudad... no encuentro nada que me guste!

10:21 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home