domingo, diciembre 05, 2004

Ethan, Jon and the secret garden...

So, I must have been 14, I think, and in addition
to playing on four different super-clubs,
playing on a tournament team for the
Maccabee games, a sort of pseudo-Olympian competition
for and by Jews from all over the world. It was
basically an excuse to get a bunch of horny Jewish
teenagers to meet and then hopefully create
long-lasting friendships and eventually breed...

The summer before I had fallen in love with a boy,
Matt, on my brother's team, and this year he was back
but had a girl-friend... however, I was apparently the
prize for the rest of the Pennsylvanian delegation -as
my brother was so kind in sharing with me -
they were discussing if they would fuck me or
not... and one said "well if she were tied spread eagle to the
ground, I guess I would." Marvelous. This is the brother
who never once stood up for my honor... albeit nominal.

I digress. So the second night of the tournament (I
think I had a crush on the girl, Leah, who was sharing
a bedroom with me, I just didn't figure it out until
later) we went to a social event and I ended up making
out in the grass with a too-meaty boy named Mike (I
think) from NJ. We were in Baltimore at UMBC, feeling
the hyper-sexual college vibes. He was a decidedly
bad kisser, and after spending a frustrating two
hours, wriggling on top of him, trying to get what I
wanted out of the experience, the party was over and I
went home to the host-family with whom we were
staying.

He found me the next day, and I made some excuse to
blow him off, he was undoubtedly miffed, already
wanting to claim me as his own. God, possessivenes is
such an unattractive trait! I stayed alone at the
fields, hot and therefore shirtless, parading around
in my sports bra, unaware of the fact that it invited
interest, or happily aware of it, I don't remember
now...

Then, as I was getting ready to eat lunch, two of my
brother's teammates came by, and started talking to
me, one, Jon, so bold as to reach out and wipe the
trickle of sweat from between my elastically
smushed-together breasts. I can't remember the
dialogue, but I think it had something to do with
undressing and I suggested (boldly!) that we go into
the woods to look at eachother (the three of us)
naked. I set up the rules once we arrived at the
clearing. There was to be no physical contact, and we
were to all undress at the same time, removing the
same (or corresponding) article of clothing. And so
we did, piece by piece until the three of us were all
standing naked in a triangle of circumcised
glory...(probably the only circumcised penis (of the
many) that I have ever had in my hands, but that came
later).

Then, sassily I said, "ok. I am hungry, let's go get
lunch," and I dressed again, with the silky Adidas
shorts and the green suede gazelles of the 90's. They
both moaned about having to walk up stairs in their
stiff state, but I just laughed, nimphlet that I was,
and made them trail after me in agony.

We had lunch, and all throughout lunch we traded "sex"
stories, erotica 101, and while I didn't actually
invent anything, I certainly embellished a bit...
don't I always? By the time lunch was over we were all
panting with desire and had decided to return to the
clearing to finish what we had started, all three of
us...
I wish that this had happened if for no other
reason than to have it as a part of my story
collection (the only threesomes in which I have ever
been involved have been two women one man )
Unfortunately, Jon had to catch a train within an
hour and we thought that an hour would just *not* be
enough time, so he was heartlessly excluded from the
tryptich, leaving just Ethan, whose girlfriend was on
her way to Maryland from Philly as we spoke and
little, inexperienced, me.

Once we arrived back in the woods, we flattened the
rushes (biblical indeed) and sat down to discuss what
our boundaries were. Ethan described the different
possibilities and introduced me to a brand new concept
- the dry-fuck- of which I would later abuse. He laid
it all out and said that we could "do it", to which I
declined and he (unlike every other boy I met
henceforth) actually stuck to his end of the deal, not
trying to sneak in a back door, with a finger acting
as guide or divining rod, through twisted panties. I
often wonder what became of him, because he was an
excellent teacher. He lead me through the steps,
patiently, kissing me beautifully, deeply, sensually,
arousing all my senses. He had me mount him, in
nothing but my cotton undies, and he in his, and rock
back and forth for what must have been hours, kissing
and sucking and probing and lightly tickling, and
generally basking in pleasure. I often wonder if this
was not the most satisfying and unexpected encounters
of my (admittedly short) life. I do believe that it
imprinted upon me the desire to make love out of
doors, clandestinely, and at the same time, unenclosed
by walls.

{This seemed an appropriate juncture to share this little
piece of erotica...see, I promised I would share;) }