jueves, septiembre 14, 2006

Girls in Galicia

giggle giggle

So, as my travelogue had no accompanying pix, I am now culling through the thousands (yes, thousands) of photos to provide a visual interlude of maximum pleasure, and representative images from prior journeys. I have decided to go region by region, mostly for my own semi-neurotic purposes, but also, so that comparisons can be made more easily. Forgive the lack of written text, as I have been more than errant in my writing ways, but let us just say that while I am mostly well, and good, for the sake of all involved in my life, I refrain from publishing actual thoughts. It has been nearly two weeks since K. and my most recent adventures in Ukiah, and food, as per norm was fabulous, company, spectacular, and scenery, stunning. There will, some day perhaps, be images to peruse, beauteous banquet that we prepared, but I am, to say the least, behind the times.

Here is a show of the most recent set on Galicia:


Or, if you prefer, just the facts, m'aam