martes, mayo 09, 2006

Into the woods and out again

this is an audio post - click to play


I. is back and she is bad!!!

Advances on many fronts: she now...

Sleeps in her own bed.

Loves vegetables. Especially broccoli.

Knows practically the entire score of Sondheim's Into the Woods

I should send her away more often! She seems so grown up. And while she did chop a chunk of her hair off the top of her head (adding to a punk-rocker sort of aura) she is being a fabulous helper and I am one happy mamita. Just in time for Mother's day. Happy day to Mexican moms tomorrow, and US ones on Sunday. CR I think it was several months back, n'est pas? Last night I. wanted to give me a present and I told her not yet, but she decided that because they don't have mother's day in Italy (do they? I would imagine they do, but she wouldn't take no for an answer) she would make it Italian mother's day and give me a present. Well, I don't see how that has to do with me, but I like presents, so I didn't complain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Solentiname said...

Aquí fue el 15 de agosto. O siguiendo la escuela del sombrerero pudo haber celebrado el no mommy's day.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

jeje... celebraré el 15 de agosto solita en Madrid este año... lástima...

8:52 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home