domingo, enero 29, 2006

Sunday, more of the same

I. and I got up early, began our new excercise regimen, showered and breakfasted. She took a few pictures of our morning, since we decided that today would be dedicated to doing our work instead of writing poetry. Then, she dropped the camera, but happily it was not terribly injured. Now she is off at the zoo and I am reading (surprisingly) in several languages that I don't actually speak. It turns out that I can actually understand technical French, hmmm. Ok, now I am back to work.


Morning coffee

Campanula and coffee

Sorry

2 Comments:

Blogger Floriella said...

Hi Ila! Hey, was I. crying? There's something that looks like a teardrop in her cheek...
Hugs and kisses!

7:31 a.m.  
Blogger ilana said...

yes, crying. I figured I should capture the moment so people will believe me that she actually has the capacity for sadness, if only for five minutes.

8:08 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home