lunes, mayo 23, 2005

playful palavering

pensando en p's = today's theme

puncture wounds - maybe I should have gone to the doctor about my foot, still hobbling about.
pizza - my horrible lunch
passed-out woman - and ambulance behind me while I tried to read T.S. Eliot in the grass.
preoccupation - heart problems for MJ? I hope not.
Priests - both male and female (:?) came to give her extreme unction (and pestered her... what is up with hospitals asking about your religion? puhlease)
pregnancy tests - I am an expert at these, and no, not for me and not positive either...
peels of laughter - iced coffee with Alison
prevarication - politics as usual
peas and pasta - dinner :( but with wild-harvested artichokes (less exciting than they sound)
pleased with myself - professoressa *loved* my paper saying it was a pleasure to peruse.
pandering - I might have been doing so for her benefit, perhaps.
pining - when I am not practicing the dark arts that is...
packing - for upcoming adventures
pressure - reality sets in!
procrastination - care of Jenny (I did not partake! but it looked like fun)