miércoles, abril 06, 2005

work avoidance work avoidance lalalalalala

In a curry-induced coma... must make attempt to do work. But serious problems are being posed:

a) can't work at home because I will be distracted by my computer and the movie that needs to be watched. Oh and those pesky clothes that haven't been washed in weeks, but one is hoping that another will do that...

b) can't lounge in office b/c office-mates (especially prim and proper one) are present.

c) can't work outside because, despite being able to lie flat on stomach as if a lizard on a rock, it is too gorgeous to concentrate on anything but the scenery, both static and mobile.

d)all I want to do is drive around with the roof open and the very east coast music (Eva Cassidy, Live at Blues Alley... what a great album, such a shame she died so young) blasting and singing at the top of my lungs as the wind whips my hair into a massive frenzied ball of spun gold watching the greenery whiz by at 80 mph. Sigh.

What to do? what to do? Guess I could go pretend to be productive? Best alternative. Ok, outside wins.